Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

One week and counting

It's hard to believe that we have only one week until CJ's Nuss procedure.  It's also hard to believe we still don't know exactly when it is!  My husband and I are used to hospitals that are more firm in their scheduling.  I guess with all the unexpected surgeries & procedures a children's hospital has, their schedule needs to be more fluid.

Since we hadn't heard anything & we were just a week out, I called today to see if I could find out CJ's surgery time.  I was afraid I'd missed something in the mail or a phone call.  They told me they don't find out surgery schedules until 3days out, which means for a Tuesday surgery, they will know on Thursday.  So, it'll be another couple of days before we know our surgery time.

As we get closer, please continue praying for our family.  Specifically, we need prayers for continued health for all of us and any anxiety to be calmed.  This mama has had a few anxious moments, and I know CJ has had some, too.

Oh, one good thing, we received a letter from the insurance yesterday stating that our precertification was approved.  Still wish we knew how much this was gonna cost, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment