Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Two More Weeks

So, this time, two weeks from now, we will be spending the day getting all the pre-surgery tests done for CJ.  It will be pretty much an all day event.  Our first test is at 10, we have another at 11, we are still waiting for one to get scheduled...I'm not really sure how many we'll have or how long they'll last.  I do know we meet with the doctor at 2:30, so I would assume all the tests would be done by then.

CJ has been complaining more about his chest hurting in the last couple of weeks.  Please be praying for his comfort level.  He's also feeling anxious waiting for all this testing to get done.  I think it's just the unknown.  I'm sure he'll feel better when we have a definite course of action.  So will we!

Thanks for checking in!  I'll post again after all the testing on the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment